Think switching energy is a hassle? Think again!
A lot of people know they can save money by switching energy however they don't switch as they think it is complicated, difficult and a hassle. It doesn't need to be.
Switching as part of a group makes it safe and easy. Our recently launched Energy Switching Group is a great way to help you save money on your energy bills. Members who switched in the February auction saved on average £235 annually on their energy bills. Usdaw members have collectively saved over £17,000 on their energy bills.
Why should you register?
Win one year's free energy!
- If you have never switched energy supplier before or not done so in the last few years, then you could save hundreds of pounds
- If you are on your supplier's standard variable tariff (the most expensive)
- If your fixed contract is coming to an end
- It's completely free to register and there is no obligation to switch
- Get access to tariffs which are not available on price comparison sites or direct from suppliers
In the five years since our switching partner iChoosr has been running collective switching schemes for energy in the UK, they have saved households in excess of £37 million pounds.
iChoosr are also fast-approaching their one millionth registrant. To mark these milestones iChoosr will be giving one year's free energy to the one millionth registrant!
How it works
- Sign up for free and with no obligation by 22nd May. Have a recent energy bill to hand when you do.
- Our partner iChoosr organises an auction on the 22nd May among selected suppliers who compete for your custom
- You will receive a personal offer from 4th June detailing your potential savings
- You have until 3rd July to decide to accept the offer or not
- If you do, iChoosr takes care of the entire switching process
- See more here!
Sign up to Usdaw Switch here until the 22nd May
By clicking here you will be directed to iChoosr who are partnering with Usdaw to offer this service to members. To register you will be asked to leave your contact details with iChoosr.