You are able to get a pension forecast which will tell you how much State Pension you could get when you reach the State Pension age.
The pension forecast will tell you in today's money values:
● The amount of pension you have earned already.
● The amount of pension you can expect at State Pension age based on what you might earn before you retire.
● How you can improve your basic State Pension.
● The effect on your State Pension if you stop working before State Pension age.
● The effect of stopping reduced rate married woman’s National Insurance contributions to start paying the full rate.
Go to the following site to apply and find out further information: https://www.gov.uk/check-state-pension