Flexible Working and Time Off

Usdaw members who are parents or carers may find this right particularly helpful as it can be hard going to get hours of work that fit in with looking after family members.

Anyone who has worked in the same job for 26 weeks or more can ask their employer for a change in their working hours and the employer should carefully consider the request.

This is an important right. It is called the Right to Request Flexible Working.


Read online: Download:

Subscribe To eNews

Subscribe to receive our regular email updates and you will be entered into a FREE prize draw.

The official website of the Union of Shop, Distributive and Allied Workers