You should use this form only for the free Will writing service.
This service is available to Usdaw members and their partners. Please note that your partner does not have to be an Usdaw member to qualify for the free Will writing service. Usdaw does not store a copy of your will, see further advice regarding safekeeping of your will
You can also download a flyer
about the Will Writing Service here.
You should hear from our Solicitors within six weeks. If not, please contact us on 0161 249 2477.
Information on how we process and store personal data can be found in our privacy notice
- Do not send any documents with this form. Keep them safe until a solicitor contacts you.
- This scheme is only available to members and their partners who do not already have a solicitor dealing with the matter.
- Most Wills are usually dealt with by post.
- The Union cannot be responsible for any expenses incurred in meeting a solicitor, eg travelling expenses or wages loss.
- The Union has a selected national panel of Solicitors. It may not be possible to instruct one of our panel of Solicitors close to your town.