Getting On Line with Usdaw is an Usdaw computer course designed to improve your computer skills and help you to find out the benefits you get from being an Usdaw member. You will use the Usdaw website and accompanying workbook to complete the course.
- You do not need an email address to use the website but you will need one to complete some of the activities in the workbook. You can learn about how to create an email account at learn my way.
- You will need some basic computer skills to complete the course – how to switch the computer on, how to use a mouse and keyboard.
- You will need a computer with access to the internet.
- You can work through the pack on your own.
- You can apply for an Usdaw Certificate of achievement once you have finished the course.
If you want to complete the course please complete the form below to sign up. Alternatively, contact your Union Learning Rep or your Divisional Project Worker
for more information.
Information on how we process and store personal data can be found in our privacy notice
By completing this form you are agreeing to share your details with unionlearn for research and marketing purposes.