You are able to get a pension forecast which will tell you how much State Pension you could get when you reach the State Pension age.
The pension forecast will tell you in today's money values:
- The amount of pension you have earned already.
- The amount of pension you can expect at State Pension age based on what you might earn before you retire.
- How you can improve your basic State Pension.
- The effect on your State Pension if you stop working before State Pension age.
- The effect of stopping reduced rate married woman’s National Insurance contributions to start paying the full rate.
Go to the following site to apply or to find out more information: www.gov.uk/check-state-pension