This event is unique in the Trade Union movement and it helps to properly recognise the hardwork put in by our army of reps nationwide.
Last year, there was a very high standard of nominations recognising the work of our newest members, the tireless work of our Health and Safety Reps, members working hard on the equalities agenda and Lifelong Learning and some exceptionally high quality, innovative work in organising, recruiting and campaigning across the seven divisions.
There will be nine different categories:
- Individual Organising Award
- Individual Recruitment Award
- Team Recruitment and Organising Award
- The Campaigns Award
- Health and Safety Rep Award
- Union Learning Rep Award
- The Equalities Award
- Most Promising New Activist Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
Follow us on Twitter or Instagram for the latest updates @UsdawUnion
and remember to use #UsdawAwards