We launched the Lifelong Learning Campaign over
ten years ago. Since then, our campaign has shown that when
learning is made accessible and affordable, our members are
keen to take it up.
Up to now:
- More than 74,000 members have returned to some sort of
- More than 1,800 Union Learning Reps have been
- Learning has taken place in over 500+ workplaces.
- Partnerships to access learning have been established with
major companies like Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons,
Distribution, Wincanton, Next, DHL, CRL and McVities.
- 48 learning partnerships with colleges and local providers
established (13 in 2012-14).
- 70 active workplace Learning Centres established.
- 87 sites with joint Learning Committees.
- 67 sites covered by recognised Learning Agreements.
- 52 Site- level Joint Learning Funds set up with employers to
help make learning affordable and accessible for members.
To find out more download
'Key Facts about Usdaw's Lifelong Learning'.