Direct Debit Form
The following form can be used to set up payment for your Union contributions.
Download: Direct Debit Form
Date Posted: 25 June 2010
Usdaw is ‘Here to Help You’ whatever
your job and no matter whether you are employed on a
full-time, part-time or casual basis.
Usdaw has represented millions of people over the years
throughout Britain. We have a proud history in getting
the best deal for our members and providing top quality services
and benefits. These services and benefits represent
outstanding value for money.
- Help and support with problems at work
- Protection from unfair treatment
- Representation for grievances and disciplinaries
Health and safety advice
- Improve job security
- Representation over contract changes
- Protection from bullying and harassment
- Protection from unlawful discrimination
benefits in times of needs
- Feeling you’re not on your own
- Free advice and representation on pay and conditions of
Plus – free legal assistance for any accident in the
UK – whenever and wherever it happens
- Legal Plus –
free will writing service for you and your
- Legal Plus – free initial advice scheme about any non
more reasons to join
You can also apply to join
If you are recruiting a friend or
colleague, remember to make sure they fill in the recruiter's
name and membership number on the top of the form.
Send your forms to:
188 Wilmslow Road
Downloadable Membership Form was correct at date of
publication June 2010.