Think switching energy is a hassle? Think again!
A lot of people know they can save money by switching energy however they don't switch as they think it is complicated, difficult and a hassle. It doesn't need to be.
Switching as part of a group makes it easy. Usdaw Switch, Usdaw's energy switching group is a great way to help you save money on your energy bills. Registration is free and without obligation to switch. You are offered one alternative tariff. Stick or switch, it's up to you.
If you have never switched energy supplier before or not done so in the last few years you could save hundreds of pounds.
Comparable schemes have saved households on average £240 per year.
By clicking here you will be directed to iChoosr who are partnering with Usdaw to offer this service to members. To register you will be asked to leave your contact details with iChoosr.
- We used the power of the Usdaw community and held an auction on the 13th February
- If you have registered you will receive your personal offer from the 26th February detailing your potential savings
- The tariff is available to all Usdaw members so, even if you have not registered yet, you can access the tariffs we have secured from the 26th February
- You have until 27th March to access these tariffs and fix your energy bills for the year ahead
- Sign up to Usdaw Switch here from the 26th February