Beat the price rises by joining our Energy Switching Group!
Our recently launched Energy Switching Group is a great way to help you save money on your energy bills. Members who switched in the February 2018 auction saved on average £235 annually on their energy bills. Usdaw members have collectively saved over £17,000 on their energy bills.
With the 'Big 6' announcing price hikes there's never been a better time to make sure you are not paying more than you need to. It's completely free to register and there is no obligation to switch.
Why should you register?
How it works
- If you have never switched energy supplier before or not done so in the last few years, then you could save hundreds of pounds
- If you are on your supplier's standard variable tariff (the most expensive)
- If your fixed contract is coming to an end
- It's completely free to register and there is no obligation to switch
- Get access to exclusive, bespoke tariffs which are not available on price comparison sites or direct from suppliers
The autumn scheme launches in August so register your interest here to beat the price rises and keep more money in your pocket.
By clicking here you will be directed to iChoosr who are partnering with Usdaw to offer this service to members. To register you will be asked to leave your contact details with iChoosr.
- Register your interest for free
- Our partner iChoosr holds an auction where energy suppliers compete for your custom
- You will receive a personal offer detailing your potential savings
- Decide - stick or switch? If you switch our partner, iChoosr takes care of the entire process
- See more here!