Respect Week Photo Competition
From now until the Sunday 26 November we'll be running a campaign photo competition – so start sending us your Freedom From Fear campaign themed photos through email and social media channels.
If you're feeling particularly creative, try your hand at an Instagram video! We’d like you to tell us, in 15 seconds or less, why you’re supporting Usdaw’s Respect Week and the Freedom From Fear campaign. Make sure you use the #Respect17 hashtag so we can find your entry.
All entries will be entered in the draw to win a £25 shopping voucher. There are also prizes for two runners up. So get your phones and cameras out and get creative!
Please email your pictures to email@example.com
, Instagram/tweet them to @UsdawUnion
, post to our Freedom From Fear
Facebook page or if you have a public profile put them up on Facebook using the hashtag #Respect17. See terms and conditions below for competition rules.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competitions run from now until Sunday 26 November. Winners will be drawn as soon as possible after the closing date.
- More than one photo may be submitted by the same entrant.
- All photos to be submitted to Usdaw through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting an entry to the competition you are agreeing for your photos to be published on the @UsdawUnion Twitter account, UsdawUnion Instagram account, Freedom From Fear Facebook page or Usdaw website.
- Competition is not open to Usdaw staff.
- The judges decision is final.
- The competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.