Respect Week Photo Competition
From now until Sunday 24 November 2019 we'll be running a campaign photo competition – so start sending us your Freedom From Fear campaign themed photos through email and social media channels.
If you're feeling particularly creative, try your hand at an Instagram video! We’d like you to tell us, in 15 seconds or less, why you’re supporting Usdaw’s Respect Week and the Freedom From Fear campaign. Make sure you use the #Respect19 hashtag so we can find your entry.
All entries will be entered in the draw to win a £25 shopping voucher. There are also prizes for two runners up. So get your phones and cameras out and get creative!
Please email your pictures to [email protected]
, Instagram/tweet them to @UsdawUnion
, post to our Freedom From Fear
Facebook page or if you have a public profile put them up on Facebook using the hashtag #Respect19. See terms and conditions below for competition rules.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competitions run from now until Sunday 24 November 2019. Winners will be drawn as soon as possible after the closing date.
- More than one photo may be submitted by the same entrant for a maximum of 3 entries into the prize draw, but please don't let that stop you from sending us as many as you like!
- All photos to be submitted to Usdaw through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or emailed to [email protected]
- By submitting an entry to the competition you are agreeing for your photos to be published on the @UsdawUnion Twitter account, UsdawUnion Instagram account, Freedom From Fear Facebook page or Usdaw website.
- Competition is not open to Usdaw staff.
- The judges decision is final.
- The competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.